GoWarranty is proud to provide excellent service and is willing to put their money where their mouth is. They guarantee that your device will be repaired and returned to you within the timeframe you specify. If they are unable to repair the device within the specified time frames, they will replace it with a new or refurbished device with equal or equivalent features. Breaking down our appliances disrupts our daily lives as well as throws us off schedule and budget. When something goes wrong with your device, contacting the manufacturer or a service engineer is a time-consuming process. Don’t be concerned. GoWarranty provides extended warranties plan as well as repair services for electronics and home appliances. As a result, you’ll be able to concentrate on what is important for you.
What Is the Extended Warranty Service Agreement from GoWarranty?
GoWarranty’s Extended Warranty Service Agreement replicates and extends the manufacturer’s warranty. This means that if your electronic appliance as well as gadget breaks or malfunctions, they will repair or replace it at no cost to you. All follow-ups, transportation, as well as part procurement, in addition to the legwork required to repair it, are handled by them.
All of your home appliances, kitchen appliances, as well as gadgets are covered by GoWarranty, including the following: Audio System, Electric Fan, Geyser, Home Theater & Soundbar, Electric Iron, Room Cooler, Room Heater, Television, Vacuum Cleaner, Washing Machine, Blender, Coffee Maker & Grinder, Dishwasher, Electric Kettle, Food Processor, Juicer Mixer Grinder, Microwave OTGs, Refrigerator
You can extend the protection of your device for an additional four years. The device’s normal life cycle determines the length of the available extended warranty. When purchasing Extended Warranty plan for your device, please be aware that the total term of the manufacturer’s warranty as well as Extended Warranty does not exceed 5 years.
What services do they offer?
- GoWarranty offers a completely cash-free experience. There are no hidden costs or fees.
- Their free pickup and drop-off service is the best in GoWarranty.
- If your device fails while under extended warranty plan, it will be collected, repaired, and returned to you.
- The claims process with GoWarranty is simple and straightforward.
- All devices can only be repaired by authorised Service Centres. Your devices will be repaired by certified technicians using genuine spare parts.
Consider the following before purchasing GoWarranty’s Extended Warranty:
- They will surely assist you as long as your plan is active and hasn’t expired. Furthermore, the problem must have actually happened during the Extended Warranty period and not before.
- Accessories and consumables are not covered. A complete list of these items can be found on their website.
- In India, the device must come with a manufacturer’s warranty of at least 12 months.
- Before buying the extended warranty, please make sure that you do not modify it, perform any repairs or replacements (authorised or unauthorised), and use it commercially. All of these actions render the manufacturer’s warranty as well as, as a result, the extended warranty null and void. In such cases, the extended warranty is non-refundable.
- They will not provide coverage for devices bought outside of India. They will, however, cover you if the device you bought in India breaks down when you are travelling abroad.
- The malfunction cannot be the result of normal wear and tear.
- Make certain that your device invoice is generated electronically (printed) and contains a complete tax breakdown. GoWarranty & Services LLP reserves the right to refuse manual or fraudulent invoices.
- The Go Extended Warranty covers any problem with the device that occurs organically, or “on its own,” and without the involvement of any external source.
- This means that issues like physical damage, liquid damage, power surges, rusting but also corrosion, and so on are not covered by the programme, even though the manufacturer’s warranty covers them.
- International Coverage – They will still cover the device if it fails while travelling. You can have it fixed at a service centre in another country, and the invoice costs will be reimbursed. You can also ship it back to India, where they will pick it up, repair it, as well as return it to you.
GoWarranty’s Extended Warranty plan can be cancelled without reason within 30 days of purchase. When you cancel the extended warranty service, no charge will be taken from the amount you paid for it, and you will receive a full refund. After 30 days from the date of purchase, the Customer is unable to cancel the service.
If the Customer submits an inquiry knowing it to be false and/or dishonest in terms of the cost or amount of work or otherwise, this Service Agreement is considered to be cancelled from the beginning without a refund, and the Customer is required to return all request money received up to the point of cancellation, along with any shipping or other ancillary charges incurred by the Company.