We are excited to announce that we now welcome guest posts for our blog!
We are expecting relevant and useful information to be written for our readers, community, and customers. Please follow these guidelines before submitting a guest blogging request.
Guest post content should be focused on practical and actionable information on one of the following topics:
- Electronics gadgets
- Home appliances
- Kitchen appliances
- How to (Do-It-Yourself)
- Technology updates
- You agree not to publish the post elsewhere, including your own blog or Web site.
- You may, however, post a brief snippet or summary on your site that links to the post on our website.
- Please make sure to check the topics and read some previous posts to get a feel for our audience and to ensure you are not writing what has already been written.
- We’ll review it, suggest any changes if needed and schedule it to publish.
- We reserve the right to edit your submission.
- Please ensure proper attribution of data, quotations, and outside content when mentioning details in the article.
- Please attach images (we might change it). Please include a direct link for crediting if the image is not yours.
- Make sure your post isn’t self-promotional; you are in service of the readers.
- You are allowed to use a maximum of two links that leads to your website.
- Include a short bio at the end of the post and your social media profile link.
For maximum exposure, we expect you to share your post published on GoWarranty blog across social media. If there is any query from the readers, we expect you to engage with them.
Submitting Your Guest Post
If your articles meet the above guidelines, you may submit them here:
- Attach your guest blog in an MS-Word file(s).
- Be sure to include your contact information so we can publish the author’s bio for our audience.
- In the Doc(s), please also tell us briefly about yourself, your Web site, readership and social media networks for our audience and our record.
Post Submission Process
Please allow 5-7 business days to hear back from us once you’ve submitted your guest post or topic idea. Upon review of your post or topic idea, we will consider how it meets the guidelines and how the topic fits with our editorial direction at this point in time.
Your post may be accepted as is, or with minor edits for greater clarity, grammar and punctuation. We may provide a short introduction or conclusion to provide context as to why we believe the post is important to our readers. If we feel your post is on-point but needs more substantive changes, we will email you back with our thoughts and request for revision.
Please understand that we are not obligated to publish a post you have submitted. Do not be offended if your post is not accepted for publication. It could be very well written, but just not the right topic or message for this particular time. If your post is rejected, you are obviously free to do whatever you want with it.
Thanks again for your interest in being a guest blogger on GoWarranty blog. We look forward to receiving your submission. We will work hard to ensure not only a smooth process but a great outcome for our readers along with your success as well.